Frequently Asked QuestionsList of answers
1. How old do I have to be to rent a car?
The drivers are required to be at least 25 years old.
2. What documents do I need to rent a car?
You will need a valid physical full driver's licence, and a credit card in your name for payment and security purposes.
Please note that a screenshot or photograph of the driver licence is not acceptable.
You should always carry your physical driver licence when travelling.
3. Can I rent a car with a debit card?
No, you cannot.
4. What insurance options are available when renting a car?
Range of insurance options are available with various access options.
5. Can I add an additional driver to the rental agreement?
Yes, you can. Any additional driver(s) must hold a valid physical full driver's licence.
6. What is the fuel policy?
Full-to-full policy. With a full-to-full policy, you receive the car with a full tank of gas and are expected to return it in the same condition.
7. Are there any mileage restrictions?
Unlimited kilometres are included in your hire.
8. What happens if the car gets damaged during the rental period?
If the rental car sustains damage during the rental period, you should immediately report it to us. We will provide instructions on how to proceed, which may involve filling out an accident report and contacting your insurance provider. The cost of repairs may be covered by insurance or charged to you, depending on the circumstances.
9. What should I do if the car breaks down?
10. What should I do if an accident happens?
11. Can I rent a car one-way?
Yes, but there is a surcharge.